Volunteers are an essential part of the unparalleled care our agency provides.
As an important part of a patient’s care team, we thoroughly interview each volunteer candidate to ensure their interests are paired with a suitable volunteer opportunity. Volunteers are also extensively trained to provide services in private homes or facilities.
Direct Patient/family Support
- Spending time talking and actively listening to a patient or caregiver
- Reading and playing games
- Visiting with patients; offering companionship, emotional support, and friendship
- Visiting with a therapeutic animal
- Keeping patient company to allow the family time to run errands or have an outing
- Light housekeeping assistance
- Light meal prep and baking
- Run errands
- Bereavement mailing and related activities
- Volunteer staff administrative support
Fill out our volunteer form today to get started.
Join the Triniti Team
We're always looking for compassionate individuals to join our expert team.VIEW CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Contact us for a FREE Consultation
We provide skilled nursing and rehabilitation therapy in the comfort and convenience of your own home.FREE CONSULTATION
If you live at home and want to remain home despite the additional health support you might require, our home care team is ready to listen, learn and provide personalized care.
TestimonialsREAD MORE TESTIMONIALS
We had the best hospice care for my mother with Guardian Angels. The nurses, chaplain and other staff members were very caring and attentive. The lead nurse helped us get my mother transferred from one facili…
News and AnnouncementsREAD MORE
The Importance of Volunteering in Hospice Care
Volunteering in hospice care is a fulfilling experience that can provide valuable support and comfort to patients and their families during difficult times. In this blog, we will discuss the… The post The Importance of Volunteering in Hospice CarMORE INFO